Our bespoke construction site monitoring is handled by a dedicated team within our alarm receiving centre. Bespoke construction site monitoring is a cost-effective, viable and flexible service that provides the ultimate assurance that your site is professionally protected; whilst reducing the demand to invest in physical security around the clock. This security solution is often used in conjunction with a gate automation system or a traditional access control type system.
Our bespoke construction site monitoring combines your CCTV security and alarm system with our NSI Gold Standard Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) to ensure that any breaches in your security are dealt with and responded to as quickly as possible.
Bespoke Site Monitoring Services
Our trained surveillance staff provide:
- Targeted surveillance during higher risk periods
- Timed monitoring to coincide with downtime or site closures
- Specific surveillance to protect valuable assets and materials
- 24/7 remote monitoring to ensure peace of mind at all times
- Alarm breach investigation
- False alarm activations
- Blue light response notifications
Combined with control access and strategically planned physical guarding, having a bespoke construction site monitoring service is the ideal protection for larger sites and those with multiple points of entry.
The Importance of Construction Site Security
Every construction site is different, and site managers have multiple factors to juggle:
- Workforce management
- Running projects on time
- Balancing budgets
- Liaising with contractors
For the above to run smoothly, your building site security needs to be of the highest standard. Security for construction sites is of paramount importance as your workforce, tools and equipment must be protected, with construction sites being a common target for criminals. Our systems will help to ensure that each project runs on time, without disruption, costs and time caused by trespassers or fly-tipping.
Your site might be impacted by risk factors owing to the geographical layout, nearby buildings, value of site materials, or potential disruptions where conflicts arise with local developers or protestors. We will carry out a full site risk assessment to establish where the highest areas of risk are for your site and produce a surveillance plan accordingly.
Why Choose Cerberus Alarm Monitoring?
Construction sites are often likely to be a target for criminals, due to the value of materials, professional tools, construction vehicles and fuel left on site. When the site is vacant, the need for a security presence is essential.
Our bespoke construction site monitoring station is fully accredited to NSI gold standard and uses cutting edge technology to allow our experienced monitoring team to analyse threats to your property and take the appropriate action.
As a leading UK security expert, specialising in the unique demands of construction site safety, Cerberus offers multiple preventative measures to supplement our construction site security services such as:
- Concrete Barrier Hire: simple, budget-friendly installations that can be in place quickly. Concrete barriers provide an immovable barrier to restrict construction site access.
- Personnel protection such as manned guarding stations.
- Wireless Intruder Alarms: Wireless technology allows us to monitor and respond immediately to attempted security breaches, even in remote areas, with wireless sensors covering areas up to one kilometre, without reliance on mains power.
- Mobile Patrols: Physical patrols provide a visible deterrent to potential trespassers, with options including canine patrols and targeted visitor screening to protect your site at all times.
- CCTV Hire, maintenance and monitoring